Our Lady of the Wayside

Our Lady of the Wayside
Protect Expectant Mothers and Their Babies

Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

Pro-lifers Misleading Women?

Lovely to hear from some of our Mothers from recent years.
Hearing about the criticism BPAS made about pro-lifers, one posted a reply on facebook saying:

Maybe they should speak to women like me to see what a difference you make. Its been 7 years since i had my daughter....and i cant imagine life without her. So if there is a chance a lady somewhere out there gets your ...help today.....then whatever anyone says won't matter because 7years from now, she too will be sat in her garden watching her children play with a tear in her eye, eternally grateful that you guys never gave up!!!

Another texted me to say:

Hope u r all OK. It breaks my heart to hear that people are tarnishing the name of the only organisation that actually suffers together with the helpless Mothers who are not expected to make it through. Without people like you, people like my son wouldn't be in existence. I really wish I could come and participate in letting the world know what true saints you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us In Prayer And Fasting